It is my vocation to make the lives of dogs and their people have the best they can be through my words and actions as a R+ Positive Reinforcement Dog Trainer using science based, humane training methods that work.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl
The following policies have been put together to ensure your family dog’s health and safety along with your own.
All dogs must have up to date vaccinations and be free of contagious diseases or illnesses. Proofs of vaccinations are mandatory before services are provided.
In order to protect the dog trainer, other dogs, and the public, dogs that are ill or injured will not be provided services.
Ariane is quadruple vaccinated against COVID-19 for her own and your protection. Masks are optional during training sessions.
Ariane believes in using only R+ positive reinforcement training methods with the dogs in her care and teaching only the same to her clients. She uses wholesome treats to reinforce wanted behaviours and redirect unwanted behaviours towards more productive ones.
Ariane takes your family dog’s health and safety very seriously. Pet CPR, First Aid, & Care Certified through St. John Ambulance, she has a first aid kit on hand as well as extra equipment in case of emergency. Her understanding of dog body language allows her to respond to your family dog’s needs in any given situation.
Walk the Walk is covered by extensive insurance through PROfur. Ariane is bonded and insured for mutual protection and peace of mind.
1. Freedom from thirst, hunger, and malnutrition – by ready access to a diet to maintain full health and vigor.
2. Freedom from thermal and physical discomfort – by providing a suitable environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
3. Freedom from pain, injury, and disease – by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment.
4. Freedom from fear and distress – by ensuring conditions that avoid mental suffering.
5. Freedom to express (most) normal behaviours – by providing sufficient space, proper facilities, and company of the animal’s own kind.
Version adapted and expanded by Mark Bekoff from his book “Unleashing Your Dog: A Field Guide to Giving Your Canine Companion the Best Life Possible”
· Freedom to be Themselves
· Freedom to Express Normal Behaviour
· Freedom to Exercise Choice and Control
· Freedom to have Privacy and “Safe Zones”
· Freedom to Frolic and Have Fun!
As a dog service professional committed to ethical business practices I pledge to:
Want to get more information right away?
Contact me at (204)761-4365 or
Click the button below to schedule a Free Phone Consultation!
Walk the Walk
Copyright © 2023 WALK THE WALK - All Rights Reserved.